Mattresses shop in Nampally catches fire

Hyderabad, Nov.3 (NSS): Fire broke out in a mattresses shop in Nampally here late Friday evening. However, no casualties reported. The locals, who found flames and smoke coming out from the shop, located in a residential area, alerted the police and Fire Services Department.

Habeebnagar police said an electric short-circuit is suspected to have led to the fire. The owner had closed the shop and gone to offer Namaz to a nearby mosque, when the mishap occurred. A fire engine rushed to the spot and doused the fire after two hours.

 

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close