(RAHNUMA) Reserve Bank of India organizes the RBI Assistant Exam for candidates with the aspiration to work with the bank as assistants. The Exam happens in two stages, i.e. preliminary and the main exam. Once after clearing the preliminary stage and the main exam, the candidates shall have to take up the mandatory test of language proficiency test to prove their wide knowledge in the field.
The RBI Assistant Prelims result was long before however the Main Exam is delayed till November 22, 2020, due to the outbreak of the coronavirus in the country. But with the delay, students must have got extra time to prepare. This article shall provide candidates with much-needed preparation tips during the final hours before the RBI Assistant Main Exam.
RBI Assistant Main Exam 2020
Mentioned below are few details about the RBI Assistant Main Exam 2020.
|Name of the exam||RBI Assistant Main exam|
|The board conducting the exam||Reserve Bank of India|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Mode of the exam||Online mode|
|Stage of the exam||Main stage/2nd stage|
|Level of the exam||National level|
|Educational eligibility requirements||Undergraduate in any field|
|Total number of job vacancies||926 job vacancies|
|Total number of offices in different cities||17 cities across the country|
|Official website of the commission||rbi.org.in|
RBI Assistant Main Exam 2020: Preparation tips
All the candidates taking up the RBI Assistant exam must make sure to follow all the preparation tips and books suggested by the experts in the field. A candidate with the aspiration to ace the exam and secure a job must work harder and achieve it.
- Make notes: A candidate must make sure to write down the newly learned topics and almost everything that they learn during the preparation process. Experts who took up the RBI Assistant exam in the past years always advised candidates to make notes of whatever is learnt from the books.
- Prepare yourself a timetable and have a regular follow up: A candidate with the greater aspiration to crack the exam and ace the post shall have to prepare himself/herself a timetable with all the main topics covered in that meantime. All the candidates should also make sure to have a regular follow up of the topics and time mentioned as per the timetable prepared.
- Cover all the essential topics: While preparing for a national competitive exam, an aspiring candidate trying to ace the RBI Assistant Main Exam must make sure to cover almost all the important topics and those of which carry high scores.
- Always go for the right study materials: Candidates who took up and cracked the examination in the past years have proved to have used highly recommended study materials during the time of preparation.
- Always take up regular mock tests: All the candidates taking up the exam must always give mock tests on a regular basis. Taking up mock tests on a regular basis shall provide the candidates with more significant confidence and an idea about how the main exam shall be.
- Go through question papers from previous years: A candidate with the aspiration to crack the RBI Assistant Main Exam and get appointed with the assistant post shall have to go through the question papers from past years and try solving them on a regular basis to feel the main examination to be less complicated while facing for the first time.
RBI Assistant Main Exam 2020 – Preparation tips during the Final Days
A candidate trying to ace the RBI Assistant Main Examination must follow the mandatory study tips suggested by the experts and candidates who cracked the examination in previous years. The tips mentioned below shall help all the candidates with ideas and strategies to follow during the final weeks and days before the main exam.
- Do not start an alien topic: A well-trained candidate with a greater aspiration to crack the examination should never begin with a new topic that he/she has no idea about during the final preparation. Candidates appearing for the exam should keep in mind that a person can never be too perfect with all the topics. Test takers from the past years also advise candidates to never start with a chapter/topic which isn’t previously learnt.
- Be thorough with the topics: Candidates aspiring to get through the exam and get posted in Reserve Bank of India must be very clear with all the topics he/she has covered during the preparation time period. All the desiring candidates must take up the exam must know that it is okay to have not covered the whole book but be thorough in the learnt topics. Surveys from the test takers who cracked the RBI Assistant Exam 2020 of previous years prove that not all topics were covered but being completely in the learnt topics play a smart role in clearing the exam.
- Revise from notes made by you: During the last few days before the exam, revision plays a vital role. The candidates must make sure to not revise from the study material but from the notes prepared by themselves while studying during the initial days of preparation. Any candidate shall feel the difficulty to revise directly from the study material during the last few days, the notes made during the initial days shall remain as the material used to revise during the final few days before commencing of the RBI Assistant Main Exam 2020.
- Solve question papers of previous years: Solving question papers from past years shall give an idea of how the questions shall be asked, and this method shall also remain as one of the best ways to revise during the final days.
- Give continuous mock tests: A candidate shall become more prepared and confident once he/she starts taking up regular mock tests and analyse himself/herself through them. Mock tests always help candidates in building up a healthy basement before the examination even begins.
Candidates belonging to any part of the Indian states but with the aspiration to crack the RBi Assistant exam 2020 will find the information useful in their final preparation. We hope that hardworking students crack the exam and get posted in lucrative job roles soon—all the very best.